Rustic woodgrain finish combines with a modern profile in this indoor/outdoor floor fountain. Enjoy the sound of trickling water as it flows along a curved column before falling into a wide, shallow basin. The hidden LEDs create an ambient glow from within the pool of water, perfect for creating a calming, tranquil atmosphere in your outdoor living room or quaint cottage chic garden. The wide basin is also perfect for use as a birdbath - your feathered friends will love visiting the fresh, circulated water. Accented by bright, coppery undertones, this fountain delivers high fashion and natural modern charm to your living space.
Height: 31.5 inches
•Width: 26.5 inches
•Length: 26.5 inches
•Weight: 25.3 pounds
- Rustic Woodgrain: Decidedly Rustic With A Dark, Rich Woodgrain Finish And Coppery Accents, This Indoor/Outdoor Floor Fountain Transforms The Profile Of Typical Birdbaths And Gives It A Modern Edge. This Natural Modern Fountain Adds A Warm, Organic Sense Of Style To Your Gardens, Outdoor Living Rooms, Decks, Patios Or Sunrooms While Also Doubling As A Birdbath So Your Feathered Friends Can Bathe And Drink In Fresh, Circulated Water.
- Dimensions: 31.5 Inch Height, 26.5 Inch Diameter,
- Led Lights: Outfitted With Energy Efficient And Long-Lasting Led Bulbs Perfect For Creating An Ambient Glow From Within The Basin
- Light Switch: Using Separate Power Solutions For Both The Pump And Light Kit Allows For The Independent Operation Of The Pump And Light
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
||Wood Grain and Copper
||27 in. x 27 in. x 32 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.