Charmingly rustic, this fountain will leave you with one question... Do you place this on the table, or mount on the wall" This convertible table/wall fountain incorporates genuine natural rusty green slate and copper finished accents to create an elegantly rustic accent piece that will fill the area with the calming sound of gently flowing water. Enjoy the glimmering water, illuminated by a hidden LED, fall along the textured surface of the slate into the bed of river rocks below, no matter where you decide to place it.
Height: 25 inches
•Width: 11.5 inches
•Length: 5 inches
•Weight: 20.4 pounds
- Natural Modern Accent: Rustically Contemporary With A Wall Of Genuine Green Slate And Copper-Finished Accents, This Fountain Delivers Natural Modern Charm In A Space Saving Design. Perfect For Creating A Tranquil Atmosphere Even In Small Apartment Balconies Or Tiny Back Porches, This Convertible Fountain Can Easily Stand On Its Own On An Outdoor Living Room End Table Or Patio Table Or Hung On A Wall.
- Dimensions: 25 Inch Height, 11.5 Inch Width, 5 Inch Ext
- Natural Green Slate: Real Natural Green Slate Makes Every Piece Unique With Swirling Green And Cream Color Patterns, Granting Stability And Natural Modern Style. Although Each Piece Of Slate Is Its Own Unique Work Of Art, Coloring Is Consistent Across All Slate Pieces, Ensuring A Perfect Match.
- Convertible Fountain: Stand Your New Fountain On Top Of An Accent Table Or Patio Table, Or Mount On The Wall For A Functional Piece Of Wall Art
- Dynamic Led Lighting: Hidden Leds Shine Down On The Wall Of Water Flowing Along The Slate, Creating A Glimmering Wall Of Water
||Slate and Copper
||5 in. x 12 in. x 25 in.
||Slate & Resin
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.