This traditional small tiered fountain with a light grey zinc finish will bring Mediterranean elegance to your garden, deck or yard. The sound of the water flowing from each scalloped bowl into each lower level will help create a calming atmosphere, with the water gently lit from below thanks to cleverly hidden LED lighting in the lower basin. With a grand presence, this fountain delivers the tranquil sight and sound of gently trickling water in your front gardens or as a stunning feature in your backyard deck. Let the tranquil sound of flowing water create a romantic atmosphere during a sunset dinner outside or greet guests with the sight and sound of a graceful water feature from your front porch. The sculptural details and zinc finish give plenty of old-world Tuscan style to your traditional spaces.
Height: 46 inches
•Width: 23.5 inches
•Length: 23.5 inches
•Weight: 31.64 pounds
- Outdoor Fountain: This Traditional Tiered Fountain With A Zinc Finish Will Instantly Add Mediterranean Elegance To Your Garden, Deck, Or Yard
- Stepped Design: Gently Lit From Below By Hidden Led Lights, Water Flows Through A Series Of Scalloped Bowls, Creating A Calming Atmosphere
- Durable Construction: Perfect For Yards, Landscaping, Or Porches, This Patio Fountain Is Constructed Of Durable Resin Designed To Withstand The Elements Season After Season
- Premium Pump Performance: Water Fountain Pump Features An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
- Included Instructions: Our Easy-To-Read Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Home Fountain
||24 in. x 24 in. x 46 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.