This traditional 4-tiered fountain with a light sandstone finish will bring Mediterranean elegance to your garden, deck or yard. The sound of the water flowing from each scalloped bowl into each lower level will help create a calming atmosphere, with the water gently lit from below thanks to cleverly hidden LED lighting in the lower basin. With a grand presence, this fountain delivers the tranquil sight and sound of gently trickling water in your front gardens or as a stunning feature in your backyard deck. Let the tranquil sound of flowing water create a romantic atmosphere during a sunset dinner outside or greet guests with the sight and sound of a graceful water feature from your front porch. The sculptural details and light finish give plenty of old-world Tuscan style to your traditional spaces.
Height: 65 inches
•Width: 29 inches
•Length: 29 inches
•Weight: 66 pounds
- Outdoor Fountain: Features A Traditional 4-Tiered Profile, Realistic Sandstone Finish With Bright, Rustic Accents; This Contemporary Water Fountain Feature Will Instantly Add Mediterranean Elegance To Your Garden, Deck, Or Yard
- Stepped Design: This Outdoor Fountain Is Gently Lit From Below By Hidden Led Lights; Designed With Intricately Carved Details From The Tip Of Its Pineapple-Shaped Bubbler To Its Scalloped Basins And Accented Pedestal
- Durable Construction: Perfect For Any Yard, Landscaping, Porches, Rustic Style Indoor Or Outdoor Space, This Garden Fountain Is Made Of Lightweight Wood-Grain-Finished Resin Designed To Resist Fading And Potential Chipping
- Premium Pump Performance: Garden Water Fountain Pump Is Thermal-Sensitive And Features An Industry-Leading Motor And A Removable Access Door Which Allows Maintenance Water Flow Adjustments To Be Made Without Draining Or Disassembling The Fountain
- Included Instructions: Our Easy-To-Read Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Home Fountain
||29 in. x 29 in. x 65 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.