Traditional fountains get a contemporary update. The sharp angles and shallow basins of this 46-inch tall outdoor floor fountain lend a modern look without straying too far from the classic tiered fountain profile. Finished in a light Sandstone color, this fountain is scratch-resistant and will fill your outdoor living space with the tranquil sound of flowing water. The water bubbles up through a spherical bubbler crowning the top of the fountain, flowing along the rounded sides before trickling into the two basins below. LED lights at the bottom illuminate the fountain within, adding plenty of atmospheric charm to your backyard.
Height: 45.5 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 30 inches
•Weight: 32.3 pounds
- Outdoor Fountain: Features A Traditional 2-Tiered Profile, Realistic Sandstone Finish With Bright, Rustic Accents; This Contemporary Water Fountain Feature Will Instantly Add Mediterranean Elegance To Your Garden, Deck, Or Yard
- Stepped Design: This Outdoor Fountain Is Gently Lit From Below By Hidden Led Lights; Designed With Intricately Carved Details From The Tip Of Its Smooth Orb Bubbler To Its Lighted Basins And Accented Pedestal
- Durable Construction: Perfect For Any Yard, Landscaping, Porches, Rustic Style Indoor Or Outdoor Space, This Garden Fountain Is Made Of Lightweight Wood-Grain-Finished Resin Designed To Resist Fading And Potential Chipping
- Premium Pump Performance: Garden Water Fountain Pump Is Thermal-Sensitive And Features An Industry-Leading Motor And A Removable Access Door Which Allows Maintenance Water Flow Adjustments To Be Made Without Draining Or Disassembling The Fountain
- Included Instructions: Our Easy-To-Read Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Home Fountain
||30 in. x 30 in. x 46 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.