Traditional fountains get a contemporary update. The sharp angles and shallow basins of this 56-inch tall outdoor floor fountain lend a modern look without straying too far from the classic tiered fountain profile. Finished in a light Sandstone color, this fountain is scratch-resistant and will fill your outdoor living space with the tranquil sound of flowing water. The water bubbles up through a spherical bubbler crowning the top of the fountain, flowing along the rounded sides before trickling into the two basins below. LED lights at the bottom illuminate the fountain within, adding plenty of atmospheric charm to your backyard.
Height: 56 inches
•Width: 38 inches
•Length: 38 inches
•Weight: 68 pounds
- Transitional Fountain: The Traditional Profile Of Classic Fountains Is Combined With Sharp Angles And A Perfectly Round Sphere Bubbler Create This Transitional Accent. Perfect For Those Wanting A More Contemporary Accent Who Have An Eye For Sculptural Detail, This Fountain Merges The Best Of Both Worlds With An Angular Design And Classic Carved Detailing. This Sandstone Finished Transitional Statement Piece Is The Ultimate Accent For Any Flower Garden, Landscaping, Outdoor Living Room Or Front Porch Accent With An Illuminated Basin, Smooth Orb Bubbler, And Two-Tiered Design.
- Dimensions: 56 Inch Height, 38 Inch Diameter
- Dynamic Led Lighting: Lights Shine From Within The Bottom Basin, Illuminating The Fountain From Within
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
||38 in. x 38 in. x 56 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.