Featuring a bold take on traditional fountain design, this stand-out floor fountain combines natural elements, a brightly hued simulated tile backsplash, and traditional sculptural design to create a dynamic backyard accent. Water flows from a traditional sun medallion, falling into three tiers before spilling into a glowing basin. The bright navy, yellow and white backsplash adds a vibrant pop of color, and dual planters on either side allow you to customize the look with your favorite plants, flowers, herbs or shrubs.
Height: 45 inches
•Width: 18 inches
•Length: 44 inches
•Weight: 72.6 pounds
- Vibrant Colors, Traditional Profile: This Traditional Floor Fountain Features Three Tiers, A Large, Central Basin And A Sculpted Sun Medallion Finished In A Deep Bronze Color. Bold Blue, Yellow And White Simulated Tiled Accents Line The Tall Body Of This Fountain, Creating A Bold Effect That Acts As A Bridge Between Traditional Tile Design And Bold Bohemian-Style Colors - Perfect For Adding Vibrant Colors To Your Greenery In Your Landscaping Or Outdoor Living Rooms.
- Dimensions: 45.25 Inch Height, 43.75 Inch Width, 18 Inch Ext
- Dual Side Planters: Small Planters Flank Either Side Of The Main Basin, Allowing You To Plant Your Favorite Flowers, Herbs And Ferns. Perfect For Those Wanting To Add A Natural Touch Of Greenery To Their Urban Spaces Or Small Backyards
- Dynamic Led Lighting: Hidden Leds Illuminate The Bottom Basin From Within, Creating A Glowing Water Effect
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
||44 in. x 18 in. x 45 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.