Give rustic country charm a modern upgrade with this sleek and stylish outdoor floor fountain. A shiny copper finished sphere bubbler crowns the top of the oil-rubbed bronze basin, with water bubbling up through and along the smooth sides into a bed of earth-toned river stones. The basin sits on top a base of natural rusty green slate, making each individual fountain its own unique work of art. Place this clean lined, rustic fountain among your landscaping or on top of your deck and enjoy the soothing sound of gently flowing water.
Height: 35.5 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 56.7 pounds
- Natural Green Slate: Real Natural Rusty Green Slate Has Unique Color Patterns, Making Each Individual Piece Its Own Work Of Art While Staying Consistent With Other Pieces In The Series
- Rustic Appearance: The Natural Green Slate, Decorative River Stones, And Dual Copper And Oil Rubbed Bronze Finishes Create A Rustic Design Perfect For Your Backyard Oasis - Place In Flower Beds, Gardens, Landscaping, Porches, Decks, Or Outdoor Living Rooms For A Calming Transitional Accent.
- Dimensions: 35.5 Inch Height, 20 Inch Diameter
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
||Slate, ORB and Copper Ball
||20 in. x 20 in. x 36 in.
||Slate & Resin
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.