Taking influence from traditional European gardens, our designers have simplified the grandeur of large water features into a charming, 4-tiered fountain. This outdoor floor fountain stands at a staggering 70-inches high, featuring a large base bowl and 3 additional tiers; all matching in style with fluting around the edges. Starting from the smallest tier at the top, water flows downwards until it reaches the very bottom of the fountain, creating a relaxing sight and sound for your small outdoor garden. You can place it as a center piece amidst perennials or shrubbery to bring a view of relaxing water to your garden. With a zinc finish, this outdoor floor fountain is understated elegance at its finest; providing a touch of traditional splendor right in your backyard.
Height: 70 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 30 inches
•Weight: 78.1 pounds
- Traditional Mediterranean Looks: Sculpted Basins And Intricate Detailing Create A Spanish Garden-Inspired Look Suitable For Backyards, Decks And Gardens
- Dimensions: 70 Inch Height, 30 Inch Diameter
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
- Pump Access Door: Routine Pump Maintenance And Water Flow Adjustments Can Be Made Without Draining Or Disassembling The Fountain Thanks To The Discreet Magnetic Pump Access Door
||30 in. x 30 in. x 70 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.