Featuring a tray full of decorative river stones, this calming table top fountain adds plenty of zen atmosphere to your indoor and outdoor living spaces. This fountain consists of two stacked bronze trays with water bubbling up through a large, central stone-like accent down into a bed of river stones. Perfect for your patio, porch, outdoor living room or home office, this table top fountain adds the calming sound of trickling water and acts as a humidifier, allowing you to have a water feature even in small spaces like apartments and townhomes.
Height: 8.5 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 21 pounds
- Table Top Fountain: Zen-Like With Its Subtle Asian Influence And Clean Geometric Lines, This Table Top Fountain Fuses The Best Of Modern And Natural Styles To Help Bring A Sense Of Calm In Your Indoor Or Outdoor Living Space. Water Bubbles Up Through The Stone-Like Accent Before Flowing Down Into Stacked Bronze Trays Of River Rocks. Perfect For Small Space Apartments, Use This Water Feature To Add Natural Modern Style Or Use As A Humidifier.
- Dimensions: 8.5 Inch Height, 16 Inch Width, 16 Inch Ext
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
- Easy Access Pump: Routine Pump Maintenance And Water Flow Adjustments Can Be Made Without Draining The Fountain Thanks To The Easy Access Pump
||Two Toned Bronze
||16 in. x 16 in. x 9 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.