With a light sandstone finish, this regal wall fountain features water trickling from a detailed lionhead accent into an ornately detailed basin. Perfect for hanging in your outdoor living room, this fountain is easy to assemble and includes cord covers and mounting hardware to add traditional, old world style. LEDs give the basin a lit-from-within effect while a convenient splash guard helps prevent spills and splashing.
Height: 35 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 10 inches
•Weight: 19.5 pounds
- Classic Lionhead Accent: This Indoor-Outdoor Wall Fountain Features Traditional Design Elements Perfect For Your Classic Outdoor Living Room. A Light Sandstone Finish Complements The Ornate Detailing And Lion Head Accent On This Wall Fountain, Perfect For Adding A Touch Of Old World Design Into Your Sunroom, Porch, Patio, Or Deck.
- Dimensions: 35 Inch Height, 16.3125 Inch Width, 10 Inch Ext
- Dynamic Led Lighting: The Led Lighting In The Basin Creates A Soft, Ambient Lit-From-Within Effect With The Water For A Soothing Glow. The Light Is Operated Independently From The Pump So You Can Choose To Use Your Fountain With Or Without The Light.
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance - New Design Features A New Water Control Valve To Help Minimize Splashing
||10 in. x 16 in. x 35 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.