The raw, natural beauty of real organic slate and clean, contemporary design merge for this geometric, pillar-like floor fountain. Place this fountain in your garden or in your outdoor living room and watch the water bubble up at the top of the column, cascading down the length of the pillar to the square-shaped tray below. The decorative river stones break up the clean, straight lines to add even more of a soft, natural touch.
Height: 33 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 92 pounds
- Naturally Contemporary: Find Your Zen In Your Own Natural Modern Outdoor Living Room With This Slate Masterpiece. Clean, Contemporary Lines Form A Geometric Profile That'S Complemented By The Genuine Natural Green Slate. Decorative River Stones Break Up The Clean Lines, Held Aloft By A Square-Shaped Tray That Also Catches The Water As It Flows From The Top Bubbler Down The Sides Of The Pillar. Place In Your Flower Beds, Garden, Landscaping, Porch, Deck, Or Outdoor Living Room To Create A Tranquil Living Space To Relax And Unwind.
- Dimensions: 33 Inch Height, 22 Inch Width, 22 Inch Extension
- Natural Green Slate: Real Natural Green Slate Makes Every Piece Unique With Swirling Green And Cream Color Patterns, Granting Stability And Natural Modern Style. Although Each Piece Of Slate Is Its Own Unique Work Of Art, Coloring Is Consistent Across All Slate Pieces, Ensuring A Perfect Match.
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
||Natural Slate and Copper
||20 in. x 20 in. x 33 in.
||Stone & Resin
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.