Simple yet charming, this lovely concrete birdbath will become the most popular hang-out spot for all your feathered friends. The generously-sized 16 inch diameter shallow basin holds half a gallon of fresh water for songbirds, cardinals, and other wildlife to drink and bathe in. The durable concrete is finished in a light gray, giving the simple profile a versatile look that complements a wide range of design from a casual cottage chic to an ultra modern geometric style. Assembly is quick and easy - simply twist the basin onto the pedestal and fill with water to instantly enjoy your new backyard accent.
Height: 21.5 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 16.94 pounds
- Versatile Design: Constructed Of A Light Gray Painted Concrete, This Simple Birdbath Provides The Perfect Cottage Chic Home For Your Feathered Friends To Drink And Bathe In. The Rectangular Base Has A Simple Rectangular Design, Making This Versatile Birdbath Perfect For A Wide Variety Of Styles, From Cottage Chic To Modern Geometric.
- Dimensions: 21.5 Inch Height, 16 Inch Diameter, 0.5 Gallon Capacity
- Durable Concrete Construction: Scratch And Fade Resistant Concrete Matches The Finish And Will Withstand Inclement Weather And Stray Yard Debris Season After Season
- Simple Instructions: Easy-To-Read Instructions Provide Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Guidance For Assembling Your New Fountain
- U.S. Customer Care Team: Each Of Our Products Comes With An Industry Leading 1-Year Limited Warranty. Our Concierge Customer Care Team Is Just A Phone Call Or Email Away To Quickly Resolve Any Product Questions.
||16 in. x 16 in. x 22 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.