Watch the water cascade down the hammered copper front of this modern indoor fountain. A warm oil rubbed bronze finish gives a dark and mysterious look that shimmers slightly under the soft ambient glow of the LED. Over time, the real hammered copper takes on a gorgeous patina, making your fountain its own unique work of weathered art. This fountain will add a tranquil atmosphere for your home with the sound of the gently flowing water when placed on top of your transitional entryway tables, or to save more table top space, mount directly on your walls.
Height: 26 inches
•Width: 11.5 inches
•Length: 4 inches
•Weight: 17.6 pounds
- Convertible Wall/Table Fountain: Your Choice - Either Place This Fountain On Top Of Your Tables For A Stunning Accent Or Mount This Fountain On Your Walls To Keep Your Tabletops Free And Clear
- Hammered Copper: Real Hammered Copper Shimmers Underneath The Water Illuminated By The Led Lighting; Over Time A Gorgeous Patina Will Form, Creating Your Own Unique Work Of Weathered Art
- Dimensions: 26 Inch Height, 11.5 Inch Width, 4 Inch Ext, 2W Led Finger Bulb
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
||Oil Rubbed Bronze and Hammered Copper
||4 in. x 12 in. x 26 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.