Add contemporary zen to your garden with this eco-friendly solar fountain. Powered by environmentally-friendly solar energy, this rustic floor fountain draws inspiration from the elegantly simplistic forms of Asian design with its soft, geometric profile to its mixed material construction. A shallow square copper basin is held aloft by a woodgrain-finished pedestal base, making this fountain the perfect height to stand out among your flower beds, under a tree, or in a rock garden. You'll find your inner peace with the soft atmospheric glow paired with the soft sound of gently trickling water, making your outdoor living room the perfect place to settle down and unwind in the evening.
Height: 40 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 33 pounds
- Asian Influence: Inspired By The Simple, Geometric Nuances Of Asian Design, This Outdoor Floor Fountain Consists Of A Square, Copper Basin Supported By A Pedestal Base. The Mixed Material Look Softens The Angular Appearance, Giving This Fountain Plenty Of Rustic Charm.
- Dimensions: 40 Inch Height, 20 Inch Width, 20 Inch Ext
- Eco-Friendly Solar Power: The Industry-Leading Pump Is Powered By A High-Quality Solar Panel That Captures Energy From The Sun
- Dynamic Led Lighting: Lighting Hidden Within The Top Basin Creates A Flickering Flame Effect With The Bubbling Water Before It Trickles Into The Lower Reservoir
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
||20 in. x 20 in. x 40 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.