With this sculptural birdbath, you can combine both a finely detailed, statuesque art piece with a place for local birds to congregate to create a classic backyard garden accent. This traditional birdbath features a raised floral motif climbing up the pedestal and basin. Finished with a lovely aged bronze patina, this birdbath holds up to a gallon of fresh water for your feathered friends in its wide, shallow basin. Place this durable concrete fountain among your flower beds for a gorgeous traditional accent, or place in your shabby chic, eclectic outdoor living room for a wonderfully weathered detail among your outdoor art pieces.
Height: 22 inches
•Width: 17 inches
•Length: 17 inches
•Weight: 18.7 pounds
- Sculptural Appearance: With The Appearance Of Finely Detailed Flowery Vines Carved Into The Basin And Pedestal, This Traditional Bird Bath Is Perfect For Any Classic Garden Or Outdoor Living Space. The Weathered Bronze And Patina Finish Serves As The Perfect Complement To The Raised Floral Design, Creating A Look That S Perfect For Nestling Among Your Flowers And Greenery In Your Backyard Garden.
- Dimensions: 22 Inch Height, 17 Inch Diameter, 1 Gallon Capacity
- Aged Beauty: Unique Finish Appears To Be An Aged Bronze With A Gorgeous Teal-Blue Patina For A Look That S Wonderfully Weathered Yet Durable To Withstand Any Inclement Weather Without Fading, Chipping Or Scratching
- Simple Instructions: Easy-To-Read Instructions Provide Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Guidance For Assembling Your New Fountain
- Durable Concrete Construction: Scratch And Fade Resistant Concrete Matches The Finish And Will Withstand Inclement Weather And Stray Yard Debris Season After Season
||17 in. x 17 in. x 22 in.
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.