A glimmering accent on your wall, this shimmering wall fountain adds an air of calm to your indoor and outdoor spaces. Water flows smoothly along the coppery mirrored wall into a small basin of river stones, illuminated by a hidden LED at the top. Install outdoors for a shining accent near your deck, or indoors to bring the relaxing sound of trickling water to your home. This contemporary fountain also works like a humidifier when used indoors, adding much needed moisture to the air in an elegant, space-saving design.
Height: 33 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 5 inches
•Weight: 16.28 pounds
- Contemporary Copper: A Smooth, Copper-Toned Mirror Adds Contemporary Metallic Style To This Wall Fountain. The Luxurious Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish Complements The Warm Copper Tones For An Overall Rich Look In Your Indoor And Outdoor Living Spaces - Perfect For Sunrooms, Patios, Porches, Or Decks.
- Dimensions: 33 Inch Height, 14 Inch Width, 5 Inch Ext
- Dynamic Led Lighting: A Hidden Led Is Concealed On The Roof Of This Fountain, Creating A Shimmering, Shining Effect With The Coppered Mirror And Cascading Water
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
||Oil Rubbed Bronze with Copper Mirror
||5 in. x 14 in. x 33 in.
||Steel & Mirror
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.