A glimmering accent on your wall, this shimmering stainless steel wall fountain adds an air of calm to your indoor and outdoor spaces. Water flows smoothly along the mirrored wall into a small basin of river stones, illuminated by a hidden LED at the top. Install outdoors for a shining accent near your deck, or indoors to bring the relaxing sound of trickling water to your home. This contemporary fountain also works like a humidifier when used indoors, adding much needed moisture to the air in an elegant, space-saving design.
Height: 42 inches
•Width: 19 inches
•Length: 5.875 inches
•Weight: 25.08 pounds
- Modern Mirrored Finish: A Smooth, Glassy Mirror Adds Contemporary Metallic Style To This Wall Fountain. The Modern Stainless Steel Finish Complements The Highly Reflective Mirror For A Sleek, Updated Look In Your Home
- Convertible Fountain: This Indoor/Outdoor Fountain Can Stand Alone As A Floor Fountain Or Be Mounted On The Wall With The Included Hardware
- Dimensions: 42 Inch Height, 19 Inch Width, 6 Inch Ext
- Dynamic Led Lighting: A Hidden Led Is Concealed On The Roof Of This Fountain, Creating A Shimmering, Shining Effect With The Mirror And Cascading Water
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
||Stainless Steel and Mirror
||6 in. x 19 in. x 42 in.
||Stainless Steel & Mirror
Other Outdoor Products
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.