Transport yourself to Italy without leaving your backyard. This traditionally-designed water feature fills your backyard garden with the peaceful sound of flowing water and plenty of old-world charm. This fountain is durable and scratch-resistant while keeping the appearance of rich, earth-toned travertine tiles, complementing the sculptural medallion and carved basins. Water steadily pours from the carved floral medallion, spilling into a central basin before trickling into a reservoir illuminated by hidden LEDs, creating a lit-from-within look - perfect for placing on your fence line among your plants and landscaping as a finishing touch for a classic European-inspired garden.
Height: 42.75 inches
•Width: 21.63 inches
•Length: 12.38 inches
•Weight: 29.7 pounds
- Old World Tuscany: This Floor Fountain Is Infused With All The Mediterranean Charm Of Old-World Traditional Style From The Bottom Of Its Carved Pedestal-Like Base To The Travertine Tile Appearance Of The Fountain Body. Inspired By The Fountains And Sculptural Forms Of Tuscan Design, This Fountain'S Earthy Finish And Calming Atmosphere Will Transport You To Italy Without You Leaving Your Backyard. Enjoy The Serene Sounds Of Gently Flowing Water And The Gorgeous Sight Of A Pool Lit From Within In Your Outdoor Living Room.
- Dimensions: 42.75 Inch Height, 12.5 Inch Length, 21.5 Inch Width
- Dynamic Led Lighting: Hidden Leds Create An Atmospheric Glow From Within The Bottom Basin, Perfect For Creating Ambient Lighting Effects In Your Backyard Or Outdoor Living Room.
- Light Switch: Using Separate Power Solutions For Both The Pump And Light Kit Allows For The Independent Operation Of The Pump And Light
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
||12 in. x 22 in. x 43 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.