Why sacrifice style for size" This contemporary design featuring a tulip-shaped ceramic body crowned by a sphere finished in a light brown glaze will bring sophistication and elegance to your patio or lanai. The sound of the water bubbling up from the sphere will help create a calming oasis and your guests will be mesmerized by the flickering LED light illuminated through the water. With a small footprint and tapered profile, this fountain is suitable even for front porches and small backyard decks without sacrificing high-style and the soothing sound of flowing water. Feature on your deck for a romantic atmosphere during a sunset dinner outside or greet guests with the sight and sound of gracefully running water from your front porch.
Height: 34.25 inches
•Width: 14.25 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 44 pounds
- Contemporary Outdoor Living Room: This Fountain Features A Tulip-Shaped Ceramic Body Topped With A Light Brown Spherical Bubbler That Sends Water Cascading Down The Fountain Into A Bed Of Decorative River Stones. Perfect For Smaller Backyard Areas With A Slim Profile And Small Footprint, This Fountain Will Bring A Calm Atmosphere With The Sound Of Gently Falling Water And The Sight Of Smooth Glazed Sandstone-Finished Ceramic. Place In Your Balcony, Porch, Deck, Sunroom, Porch Or Flower Beds For A Contemporary Accent.
- Dimensions: 34.25 Inch Height, 14 Inch Length, 14.25 Inch Width
- Glazed Ceramic: Durable Glazed Ceramic In A Light Brown And Sandstone Finish Can Withstand Chipping, Fading And Scratching Over Time
- Dynamic Led Lighting: A Hidden Led Embedded In The Top Spherical Bubbler Creates A Dynamic Flickering Flame Effect With The Water Before It Flows Down Along The Sphere
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
||14 in. x 14 in. x 34 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.