While it looks like twin flames flicker and dance from on top of these ridged monoliths, the effect is simply a trick of the light: a bubbling stream of water combines with an LED light, creating a mesmerizing effect that reflects off the dark surface of the surrounding cream and gray frame. Cascading water glimmers and highlights the green-gray hues of the twin black ridged rectangles before falling into the square basin below. The clean lines paired with the rough stone finish and dark color palette is Asian-influenced and infused with plenty of contemporary style for an edgy, yet tranquil look. This jaw-dropping profile is the perfect finishing touch for a contemporary spa-like backyard retreat or as its own industrial modern work of art.
Height: 35.13 inches
•Width: 11.38 inches
•Length: 9.63 inches
•Weight: 22 pounds
- Contemporary Textured Design: The Unique Geometric Profile And Multi-Hued Black, Gray And Cream Textured Finish Helps The Flickering Flame Effect From The Bright Leds Stand Out
- Dimensions: 35.125 Inch Height, 11.375 Inch Width, 9.625 Inch Ext
- Pump Access Door: Routine Pump Maintenance And Water Flow Adjustments Can Be Managed Without Disassembling Or Draining The Fountain Thanks To Removable Pump Access Door
- Pump Performance: Features Industry-Leading Motors And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
- Pump Power Cord: Light And Pump Waterproof Power Cords Are Ul Listed And Reach At Least 9 Feet From The Pump Access Door To The Plug
||Black, Grey and Cream
||10 in. x 11 in. x 35 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.