Three bright blue glazed ceramic basins create a bold, eclectic look nestled among your potted plants and greenery. Water gently splashes down from one patterned vase to another, creating the serene sound of a trickling stream in your own backyard. The two-toned cobalt blue ceramic accentuates the raised oval patterns lining the fountain, appearing like shimmering waters in a deep blue lagoon for a stylish look in your coastal themed oasis. Highly versatile, this fountain creates a stunning statement among your boho mixed pattern vases and greenery or next to your beach-inspired white Adirondack chairs.
Height: 25 inches
•Width: 16.13 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 34.1 pounds
- Bold Boho Blue Basins: The Blue Glazed Ceramic Of This Bold Bohemian Fountain Adds Quaint Country Charm To Your Backyard Garden. The Deep Rich Blue Lightens As It Gets Closer To The Top Of Each Vase-Like Basin, Expertly Complementing Coastal, Nautical, Cottage Chic, Boho, And Contemporary Outdoor Decor.
- Dimensions: 25 Inch Height, 16.125 Inch Width, 16 Inch Ext
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
- Pump Access Door: Routine Pump Maintenance And Water Flow Adjustments Can Be Made Without Draining Or Disassembling The Fountain Thanks To The Discreet Magnetic Pump Access Door
||16 in. x 16 in. x 25 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.