A modern take on outdoor water features, this fountain s hallmark design contrasts clean, geometric lines with the appearance of smooth, stacked stones for a contemporary Zen look in your backyard. Watch the water bubble through the top and run smoothly along the curves of the stone-shaped accent into the crystal-clear pool below. The round ceramic basin contains a tall stacked stone-like ceramic accent and sits on top of an ivory finished rectangular base, lending a clean, minimalist look nestled among your potted plants and greenery. With a cluster of LEDs hidden away on the top, the water creates a flickering lighting effect at night for a stunning modern accent. This fountain is perfect for those who wish to strike the perfect balance between modern aesthetic and a natural tranquility.
Height: 28.88 inches
•Width: 19.63 inches
•Length: 19.63 inches
•Weight: 41.8 pounds
- Simply Contemporary: Smooth Stone-Like Accents, A Rectangular Base And An Ivory Ceramic Finish Gives This Fountain Loads Of Natural Modern Charm
- Ivory Glazed Ceramic: Durable Glazed Finish On The Natural Ceramic Will Withstand Harsh Weather And Backyard Debris For Seasons To Come
- Dimensions: 28.875 Inch Height, 19.625 Inch Diameter
- Dynamic Led Lighting: The Led At The Top Of The Fountain Creates A Shimmering, Flickering Flame Effect With The Bubbling Water. The Light Is Operated Independently From The Pump So You Can Choose To Use Your Fountain With Or Without The Light.
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
||20 in. x 20 in. x 29 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.