Take in the gentle sound of flowing, bubbling water among the flora and fauna of your backyard to find your inner peace. This weathered concrete finished birdbath is crowned with a lily pad, bringing a Zen look to this sculpted accent as water bubbles through the lily and down into the basin below. During the day, your feathered friends can enjoy the circulated fresh water and perch along the water s edge. At night, this fountain transforms when the bubbles catch the light of a hidden LED cluster, appearing like a flickering flame emitting from the center of the lily. Place this fountain in your landscaped backyard or in your flower beds for a tranquil outdoor setting you can enjoy day or night.
Height: 25.5 inches
•Width: 17.38 inches
•Length: 17.38 inches
•Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Lily Pad Accents: Sculpted Natural Accents Create A Zen Feel For Your Garden. A Weathered Concrete-Like Finish Gives A Traditional Look For Your Garden While Staying Light Weight And Easy To Move Around. Your Feathered Friends Will Love Bathing In The Circulated Water Emerging From The Top Bubbler.
- Dimensions: 25.5 Inch Height, 17.375 Inch Diameter
- Dynamic Led Lighting: The Led At The Top Of The Fountain Creates A Shimmering, Flickering Flame Effect With The Bubbling Water. The Light Is Operated Independently From The Pump So You Can Choose To Use Your Fountain With Or Without The Light.
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Pump Performance: Our Pumps Feature An Industry-Leading Motor And Components Tuned For Optimal Performance
||17 in. x 17 in. x 26 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.