A little birdy told me you were looking for the perfect water feature for your outdoor living space. A traditional ceramic birdbath style fountain provides an inviting accent in your quaint country cottage garden while gently circulating fresh water for your feathered friends. Water bubbles from beneath the adorable glazed ceramic bird before cascading into the basin below, filling your backyard with the peaceful sound of trickling water. The durable two-toned glazed teal adds a chic, trendy touch to the traditional profile for a look that s as fashionable and colorful as you are - perfect for your rustic cottage chic décor or flowery backyard garden.
Height: 27.25 inches
•Width: 16.13 inches
•Length: 16.13 inches
•Weight: 22 pounds
- Chic birdbath-style fountain: water bubbles from a teal glazed ceramic bird accent and spills into the basin below to circulate fresh water for winged visitors in your garden
- Two tone glazed teal finish: durable finish can withstand harsh wind and rain while maintaining its artfully glazed teal color for years to come
- Thermal sensitive pumps: our dynamic thermal-sensitive pumps automatically shut off when the water level is too low to cool the pump, saving energy and preventing pump damage over time
- Easy access pump: routine pump maintenance and water flow adjustments can be made without draining the fountain thanks to the easy access pump
- Cord length: waterproof power cord is ul listed and stretches 8 feet from the base of the fountain to the plug
||16 in. x 16 in. x 27 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.