Relax and enjoy the sight and sound of gently trickling water with this elegant 3-tiered fountain. The water gently emerges from the top bubbler before falling into three tiers, drowning out the sounds and stress of suburban living with the sound of the flowing water. An eye-popping glazed blue finish accentuates the ornate sculptural detailing on the tiers and the base, making this fountain the perfect outdoor backyard accent.
Height: 46.75 inches
•Width: 23.5 inches
•Length: 23.5 inches
•Weight: 56.1 pounds
- Classic glazed ceramic design: classic glazed ceramic adds durability and stability to this traditional tiered fountain while giving your stylish backyard a bright pop of blue color - perfect for any porch, backyard, front yard, deck, patio, or garden.
- Dimensions: 46.5 inch height, 23.5 inch diameter
- Thermal sensitive pumps: our dynamic thermal-sensitive pumps automatically shut off when the water level is too low to cool the pump, saving energy and preventing pump damage over time
- Pump performance: our pumps feature an industry-leading motor and components tuned for optimal performance
- Simple instructions: easy-to-read instructions provide clear and understandable step-by-step guidance for assembling your new fountain
||Teal Blue Brown Glaze
||24 in. x 24 in. x 47 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.