Bring bold boho style to your back porch - this stunning contemporary fountain features a suave metallic copper finish with an antiqued teal to give artfully weathered vibes to your backyard oasis. The water bubbles up from within the metal central tier, creating a flickering flame effect with the hidden LED cluster within the basin. The water then flows into a lower diamond-textured basin, creating the centralized atmospheric sound of flowing water. This petite fountain has a small footprint perfect for those with small balconies, gardens, or other smaller outdoor living spaces.
Height: 31.25 inches
•Width: 17.75 inches
•Length: 17.9 inches
•Weight: 13.8 pounds
- Bright Metallic Fountain: Modern With A Little Bit Of Boho Flair, This Bright, Coppery Fountain Features A Copper And Teal Painted Finish With A Modern Profile.
- Dimensions: This Contemporary Fountain Has A 31.25 Inch Height, 17.9 Inch Diameter
- Dynamic Led Lighting: The Led At The Top Of The Fountain Creates A Shimmering, Flickering Flame Effect With The Bubbling Water. The Light Is Operated Independently From The Pump So You Can Choose To Use Your Fountain With Or Without The Light.
- Thermal Sensitive Pumps: Our Dynamic Thermal-Sensitive Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Pump Damage Over Time
- Simple Instructions: Easy-To-Read Instructions Provide Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Guidance For Assembling Your New Fountain
||Copper and Green
||18 in. x 18 in. x 31 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.