The crowning detail on this stunning ivory ceramic floor fountain is the crackled glass sphere at the top - a hidden light illuminates the sphere from within to create a textured, glowing accent that pairs nicely with the bubbling and trickling water. The glazed ivory tiers allow the water to trickle down into a lower basin, adding the soothing sight and sound of gently flowing water to your yards, landscaping, gardens, decks and more.
Height: 45.25 inches
•Width: 23.625 inches
•Length: 23.8 inches
•Weight: 53.4 pounds
- Outdoor Fountain: Features A 3-Tiered Profile, An Ivory Glazed Ceramic Finish, And Crackled Glass Accent On Top, This Contemporary Water Fountain Has A Glow That Causes The Water To Glimmer As It Bubbles Out From Under The Sphere And Into The Tiers Below
- Stepped Design: This Outdoor Fountain Has A Hidden Light That Illuminates The Sphere From Within To Create A Textured, Glowing Accent That Pairs Nicely With The Bubbling And Trickling Water
- Durable Construction: Perfect For Any Yard, Landscaping, Porches, Rustic Style Indoor Or Outdoor Space, This Garden Fountain Is Made Durable Material To Resist Fading And Potential Chipping
- Premium Pump Performance: Garden Water Fountain Pump Is Thermal-Sensitive And Features An Industry-Leading Motor; Pumps Automatically Shut Off When The Water Level Is Too Low To Cool The Pump, Saving Energy And Preventing Damage Over Time
- Included Instructions: Our Easy-To-Read Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Home Fountain
||24 in. x 24 in. x 45 in.
Other Home Accents
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.