Gorgeously geometric with a hint of global charm, this rectangular wall mirror will bring plenty of contemporary Asian-inspired style and natural lighting to your living room, bedroom, entryways and more. A generously-sized beveled mirror has a glossy black frame that can be hung horizontally or vertically to perfectly fit your space. Ideal for modern, geometric, global, or minimalist home décor, this wall mirror's clean lines is far from simple for a look that's effortlessly chic.
Height: 41 inches
•Width: 29 inches
•Length: 0.75 inches
•Weight: 18.5 pounds
- Asian-Inspired Geometric Design: Simple And Clean-Lined, The Geometric Appearance Of This Asian-Inspired Wall Mirror Will Bring Contemporary Zen And Natural Lighting To Your Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room And More. A Glossy Black Finish Accentuates The Open Design Of The Angular Frame, Enclosing A Generously-Sized Rectangular Beveled Mirror That'S Perfectly Suited For Your Modern, Contemporary, Minimalist, Geometric, Or Asian-Themed Home Décor.
- Dimensions: 41 Inch Height, 29 Inch Width, 0.75 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: A Generous 30 Inch By 18-Inch Mirror Surface With A 1-Inch Bevel Is 4Mm Thick And Backed By Silver For Longevity.
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||1 in. x 29 in. x 41 in.
||MDF & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.