Featuring the details of classic architecture and a rich bronze finish, this arched wall mirror can fit into a wide range of classic styles and settings. The 38 inch by 28 inch frame surrounds a 34 inch by 24 inch center mirror providing both style and function. The mirror is made to last with a 4mm thick silver backed mirror and two D-rings for secure mounting - perfect for hanging across from a window or in an entryway to amplify the natural lighting in your traditional living spaces.
Height: 38 inches
•Width: 28 inches
•Length: 1 inches
•Weight: 17.4 pounds
- Classic Window Design: This Traditional Window-Like Wall Mirror Draws Inspiration Of Classic Architecture To Bring Plenty Of Natural Lighting And Casual Style To Your Living Room Or Entryway. A Rich Bronze Finish And Window Pane-Like Design Makes This Mirror Ideal For Placement Across Doorways Or Actual Windows.
- Dimensions: 38 Inch Height, 28 Inch Width, 1.25 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Recycled Materials: The Stylish Frame Of This Mirror Is Made Of Over 90% Recycled Packaging And Other Materials, Perfect For Your Environmentally-Conscious Lifestyle.
||1 in. x 28 in. x 38 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.