Featuring a frame composed of pieces of mirror set in a polished champagne finished frame, this large rectangular wall mirror will complement any luxe, posh, glam, or modern home. The frame is composed of individual mirrored pieces that angle up and then down for a dynamic look from every angle. The mirror is made to last with a 4mm thick silver backed mirror and four D-rings for secure horizontal or vertical mounting, while innovative mirror hooks allow you to make small leveling adjustments even after mounting so you'll never have to worry about crooked mirrors again.
Height: 38 inches
•Width: 28 inches
•Length: 1.5 inches
•Weight: 26.7 pounds
- Posh Mirrored Frame: Featuring A Frame Composed Of Pieces Of Mirror Set In A Polished Champagne Finished Frame, This Posh Rectangular Wall Mirror Will Add Luxe Style To Your Bedroom, Entryway, Living Room And More. Each Mirrored Piece Of The Frame Is Angled Down Towards The Generously-Sized Central Mirror For A Dynamic Mirror-Within-Mirror Effect.
- Dimensions: 38 Inch Height, 28 Inch Width, 1.5 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Generous 1 Inch Bevel; Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||2 in. x 28 in. x 38 in.
||Wood & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.