A classic sunburst design is reimagined with a retro-modern staggered stepped frame. Finished in a sleek antique brass, this metallic Art Deco-inspired mirror adds plenty of vintage posh charm to your entryways, dining rooms, living rooms or bathrooms. Lightweight and easy to hang with a recycled material construction and pre-installed mounting hardware, this mirror will help amplify the natural lighting in your luxe living room, all while matching your Mid-Century Modern, contemporary, metallic, or glam home décor.
Height: 36 inches
•Width: 36 inches
•Length: 1.375 inches
•Weight: 11.9 pounds
- Modern Design: Featuring A Fresh Take On The Classic Sunburst Mirror With Its Staggered Stepped Circular Frame, This Perfectly Posh Art Deco Inspired Mirror Will Fit In Any Contemporary Living Space With Ease. The Sleek Antique Brass Finish Adds Modern Metallic Charm, While The Quality Beveled Silver-Backed Mirror Helps Bring In Natural Lighting To Your Home.
- Versatile Finish: The Sleek Antique Brass Of This Mirror Could Easily Coordinate With Posh, Glam, Modern, Mid-Century, Casual Or Industrial Decors.
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Quality Mirror Finishing: A Generously Sized 24-Inch Diameter Mirror Surface With A 1-Inch Bevel Is 4Mm Thick And Backed By Silver For Longevity.
- Recycled Materials: The Stylish Frame Of This Mirror Is Made Of Over 90% Recycled Packaging And Other Materials, Perfect For Your Environmentally-Conscious Lifestyle.
||1 in. x 36 in. x 36 in.
||Polyurethane & Glass
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.