Drawing inspiration from sunburst-style mirrors, this perfectly round, glam wall mirror features deep ridges and a rich metallic finish. A bright and lustrous silver finish is paired with subtle golden lowlights for a truly dynamic look above your entryway tables, matching your metallic, traditional, transitional, vintage, classic, glam, posh, luxe, and modern home décor. The 34-inch diameter frame surrounds a 24 inch diameter mirror with a generous 1 inch bevel, reflecting plenty of natural lighting for an overall brighter effect in dining rooms, entryways, hallways, living rooms and bathrooms.
Height: 33.875 inches
•Width: 33.875 inches
•Length: 1.5 inches
•Weight: 12.4 pounds
- Classic Design: A Textured, Ridged Round Frame Encloses A Quality Beveled Mirror For A Sophisticated Take On Classic Design. Finished In A Lustrous Silver With Subtle Gold Highlights, This Round Wall Mirror Is Versatile To Match Nearly Any Home Décor - Including Mid-Century Modern, Glam, Posh, Luxe, Metallic, Contemporary, Coastal, Or Transitional Styles.
- Versatile Finish: Bright Silver With Gold Highlights, The Finish Of This Mirror Could Easily Coordinate With Posh, Glam, Traditional, Mid-Century, Luxe Or Contemporary Decor.
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Quality Mirror Finishing: A Generously Sized 24-Inch Diameter Mirror Surface With A 1-Inch Bevel Is 4Mm Thick And Backed By Silver For Longevity.
- Recycled Materials: The Stylish Frame Of This Mirror Is Made Of Over 90% Recycled Packaging And Other Materials, Perfect For Your Environmentally-Conscious Lifestyle.
||2 in. x 34 in. x 34 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.