Featuring a classic porthole frame with clasp details and an antique metal finish, this nautical wall mirror can fit into a wide range of styles and settings. The 34 inch diameter frame surrounds a 23 inch diameter mirror. The mirror is made to last with a 4mm thick silver backed mirror and two D-rings for secure mounting.
Height: 34 inches
•Width: 34 inches
•Length: 3 inches
•Weight: 12.8 pounds
- Classic Coastal Design: Featuring A Frame Reminiscent Of A Classic Ship'S Porthole, This Perfectly Sized Mirror Will Fit In Any Living Space From The Bathroom To The Bedroom. A Weathered Antique Metal Finish Adds Industrial Nautical Style.
- Dimensions: 34 Inch Diameter, 3 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Recycled Materials: The Stylish Frame Of This Mirror Is Made Of Over 90% Recycled Packaging And Other Materials, Perfect For Your Environmentally-Conscious Lifestyle.
||3 in. x 34 in. x 34 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.