This nautically inspired wall mirror is full speed ahead and features stunning details that can be appreciated by landlubbers and old salts alike. The scaled down proportions of the the 24-inch Portside wall mirror is the ideal size for a small foyer or a nautically themed nursery or kid's room. Featuring a weathered steel finish, this wall accent piece would pair wonderfully against rich primary colors such as Navy Blue. In a weathered steel finish, the frame mimics that of a classic porthole window found on ships, featuring rivets round the entire mirror. The detailing on the frame would work to complement a nautical themed living space, with dark blues and tan accent pieces.
Height: 24 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 1.5 inches
•Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Classic Coastal Design: Featuring A Frame Reminiscent Of A Classic Ship'S Porthole, This Perfectly Sized Mirror Will Fit In Any Living Space From The Bathroom To The Bedroom. A Weathered Steel Finish Adds Nautical Industrial Style.
- Dimensions: 24 Inch Diameter, 1.5 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Generous 1 Inch Bevel; Quality 5 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Recycled Materials: The Stylish Frame Of This Mirror Is Made Of Over 90% Recycled Packaging And Other Materials, Perfect For Your Environmentally-Conscious Lifestyle.
||2 in. x 24 in. x 24 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.