Looking for a touch of organic charm in your home décor" This naturally-designed mirror is framed with real fir tree wood to bring a touch of nature indoors. The light, casual look of the naturally finished wood contrasts with the weathered iron-finished butterfly bracket details that appear to join the frame together. With innovative mounting hardware included, you can hang this durable natural modern mirror horizontally or vertically and make small leveling adjustments without removing from the wall - perfect for brightening your entryway or living room.
Height: 40 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 2 inches
•Weight: 16.74 pounds
- Natural Modern Accent: This Natural Modern Accent Composed Of Real Fir Tree Wood Brings Plenty Of Natural Lighting To Your Entryways, Living Rooms And Dining Rooms. Butterfly-Shaped Accents Contrast With The Real Wood And Have All The Appearance Of Real Weathered Iron, Yet They Are Lightweight To Ensure That The Entire Mirror Is Easy To Mount And Hang.
- Dimensions: 40 Inch Height, 30 Inch Length, 2 Inch Width, 19.4 Lbs
- Real Fir Tree Wood: Real Lightweight Fir Tree Wood Gives The Mirror A Natural Look Perfect For Your Modern, Scandinavian Or Cottage Style Home
- Easy Hang Brackets: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed Brackets
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||Natural Wood and Metal
||2 in. x 30 in. x 40 in.
||Fir & MDF
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.