Modern farmhouse design at its finest, the pared down profile of this wall mirror is anything but simple. A light wood-finished frame brings natural style that complements and contrasts with the matte black metal of the upper hardware. The quality silver-backed mirror helps amplify the natural lighting in your living spaces, making this mirror expertly well-suited for cozy farmhouse living rooms, rustic bedrooms, natural modern home offices, or a cottage chic dining room.
Height: 40 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 1.5 inches
•Weight: 22.8 pounds
- Farmhouse Mixed Material Construction: The Simple Design Of This Wall Mirror Adds The Perfect Finishing Touch To Your Modern Farmhouse Living Room. A Light Wood Grain-Finished Frame Contrasts With Matte Black Hardware That Gives The Illusion Of A Barn Door Effect On This Mirror. Ideal For Any Rustic, Industrial, Natural Modern, Or Modern Farmhouse Living Space, This Mirror Will Bring Plenty Of Natural Lighting And Bold Organic Style.
- Dimensions: 40 Inch Height, 30 Inch Width, 1.5 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||Light Wood and Matte Black Metal
||2 in. x 30 in. x 40 in.
||Wood & Steel
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.