Looking for the perfect piece for your light, airy home" This casual mirror takes the best of mixed material design with real fir tree wood and the appearance of weathered iron to serve as the perfect bridge joining together rustic and industrial modern style. Two weathered iron-finished accents appear to join the naturally-finished wood frame, enclosing the silver-backed glass mirror with rustic charm. Easily hang this lightweight mirror in your natural modern entryway to create the appearance of a larger, brighter area by amplifying natural light.
Height: 41.25 inches
•Width: 31.5 inches
•Length: 1.5 inches
•Weight: 20.94 pounds
- Mixed Materials: Transitional Mirror Constructed Of Real Fir Tree Wood And Weathered Iron Finished Accents For A Look That S Part Natural, Part Industrial. The Lightweight Fir Tree Wood Allows You To Hang This Natural Modern Accent Easily In Your Entryway To Complete Your Modern, Natural, Cottage, Or Scandinavian Style Home
- Dimensions: 41.5-Inch Height, 31.5-Inch Length, 1.5-Inch Ext.; 20.94 Lbs.
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||Natural Wood and Iron
||2 in. x 32 in. x 41 in.
||Fir & MDF
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.