Mounting this elegantly rustic mirror on your wall to pull together your home décor is like placing the last piece of a puzzle - the combination of naturally finished fir wood with the appearance of weathered iron provides a finishing touch to your natural modern living room. Perfect as a transitional accent between a rustic casual and industrial modern design aesthetic, this nearly 32-inch-tall silver-backed glass mirror can be hung horizontally or vertically to help brighten and open up your entryway or dining room with plenty of mixed material charm.
Height: 31.5 inches
•Width: 27.25 inches
•Length: 1.5 inches
•Weight: 14.33 pounds
- Mixed Materials: Transitional Mirror Constructed Of Real Fir Tree Wood And Weathered Iron Finished Accents For A Look That'S Part Natural, Part Industrial. The Lightweight Fir Tree Wood Allows You To Hang This Natural Modern Accent Easily In Your Entryway To Complete Your Modern, Natural, Cottage, Or Scandinavian Style Home
- Dimensions: 31.5-Inch Height, 27.25-Inch Length, 1.5-Inch Ext.; 20.94 Lbs.
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||Natural Wood and Iron
||2 in. x 27 in. x 32 in.
||Fir & MDF
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.