With a decisive nod to midcentury modern style, this accent mirror features the fast lines and dangerously seductive curves of an open wheel racetrack. While the painted brass finish frame holds a clinic in hard and fast design principles, the hanging orientation is a bit more relaxed with both vertical and horizontal hanging arrangements. Measuring at 36-inches in width, this speedy abstract oval shaped mirror could act as the backdrop to a sofa or create a dynamic first impression as an entryway mirror.
Height: 36 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 2 inches
•Weight: 17.8 pounds
- Mid Century Design: While This Mirror Takes Cues From The Retro Shapes And Metallics Of Mid-Century Modern Design, This Mirror Is Equally At Home In Contemporary, Industrial-Glam And Retro Throwback Spaces. The Thick, Substantial Frame Is Finished In A Rich Brass For An Elegant, Versatile Look
- Assymmetrical Accent: Unique Mix Of Rounded And Sharp Corners With The Simple, Clean Lines Create An Astounding Asymmetrical Accent That Adds Just The Right Amount Of Interest And Intrigue To Your Living Room
- Dimensions: 36 Inch Height, 24 Inch Width, 2 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 5Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror Horizontally Or Vertically With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
||2 in. x 24 in. x 36 in.
||MDF & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.