Add steampunk industrial charm to your urban home with the pipe-like deatiling on this rectangular wall mirror. The detail on the vintage metal finished industrial piping frame is so rich that you can find industrial markings consistent with the plumbing profession on the corner elbows and reducer couplings of the metal frame. The vintage metal is sure to complement your industrial nautical home decor, adding edgy charm while boosting the natural lighting in your home.
Height: 37 inches
•Width: 26 inches
•Length: 2 inches
•Weight: 25.1 pounds
- Nautical Industrial: Rustic Metal Pipe Frame Gives An Industrial Look To This Vintage Wall Mirror - Hang In Bedrooms, Entryways, Or Living Rooms To Amplify The Natural Lighting And Finish Your Space With An Urban Twist
- Dimensions: 37.25 Inch Height, 26 Inch Width, 1.75 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 5Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror Horizontally Or Vertically With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Amplify Natural Light: Mirrors Help Reflect Natural Lighting From Your Windows And Entryways Into Your Home, Brightening Up An Otherwise Darker Space; Perfect For Entryways, Living Rooms, And Dining Rooms
||2 in. x 26 in. x 37 in.
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.