Bold with clean lines and its angular appearance, this round wall mirror packs a perfect geometric punch of style over your entryway table. The large central mirror is surrounded by an overlapping frame of concentric rectangular shapes, creating a unique mirror-within-mirror effect. Perfect for use as a modern or as a throwback Art-Deco accent, this versatile mirror is easy to hang and allows you a last minute check on your appearance before tackling the day.
Height: 34 inches
•Width: 34 inches
•Length: 1 inches
•Weight: 24 pounds
- Bold Geometric Design: Clean Lines And Sharp Angles Make This Round Wall Mirror A Geometric Masterpiece. The Frame Of This Jaw-Dropping Mirror Consists Of A Series Of Smaller Beveled Mirrors, Creating An Intertwined Braided Shape This Modern Mirror-Within-Mirror Look Is Perfect For A Transitional, Modern, Contemporary, Bohemian, Moroccan, Industrial Or Art-Deco Inspired Entryway, Bedroom Or Master Bathroom
- Dimensions: 34 Inch Diameter, 1 Inch Ext, 24 Lbs
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Generous Bevel On A Quality 4Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: This Mirror Is Easy To Mount - No Leveling Required - Thanks To Two Pre-Installed Easy Hang D-Rings
- Amplify Natural Light: Mirrors Help Reflect Natural Lighting From Your Windows And Entryways Into Your Home, Brightening Up An Otherwise Darker Space; Perfect For Entryways, Living Rooms, And Dining Rooms
||1 in. x 34 in. x 34 in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.