Turn up the glam with this dazzling wall mirror! Modern clean lines are paired with an ombre black and gold finish, complementing your stylish metallic home decor. Easily hang the mirror in your bathroom to style your hair, fix your makeup, and jumpstart your morning routine. Mount this lightweight, easy-to-carry mirror in your entryways, hallways, living rooms or dining rooms to bring in natural light to these otherwise darker areas. Perfect for any luxe bedroom or entryway, this quality silver-backed mirror always catches you on your good side.
Height: 66 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 1.38 inches
•Weight: 29.92 pounds
- Rich Metallic Finishes: A Mysterious Metallic Black Finish, Accented With A Luxe Antique Gold, Clings To The Contemporary Clean Lines Of The Frame, Creating A Glamourous Take On A Traditional Rectangular Mirror. The Tall Profile Allows You To See Your Full Reflection, Making This Mirror Perfect For Use In Posh, Luxe And Glam Dressing Rooms, Bedrooms And Bathrooms.
- Dimensions: 66-Inch Height, 30-Inch Width, 1-Inch Ext.
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Generous 3/4-Inch Bevel; Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||Distressed Black to Antique Gold
||1 in. x 30 in. x 66 in.
||Polystyrene & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.