A lavishly designed accent with soft, light woodgrain finishes and antique gold embellishments, this luxurious leaner mirror delivers high fashion style in every inch of its golden frame. This tall, generous beveled silver mirror surface is perfectly-sized to frame the true accent in the room - your stunning outfit. Mount horizontally or vertically without worrying about adjusting crooked mirrors thanks to the innovative M-hook and preinstalled brackets that come in the box. Worried about wall damage" Simply lean this tall mirror against the wall and turn any blank wall into your own personal dressing room, perfect for renters and students in condos, apartments, dorms and townhomes.
Height: 66 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 2 inches
•Weight: 31.68 pounds
- Luxurious Finish: Sophisticated Style Is Never Out Of Reach With This Luxe Leaner Mirror. The Soft Tones Of The Wooden Frame Embellished With The Antique Gold Accents Create A Glamourous Vibe In Any Perfectly Posh Bedroom. Lean This Tall, Slender Mirror Against Your Wall To Turn Any Glam, Luxe, Transitional Or Trendy Metallic Accented Space Into Your Own Personal Dressing Room, Or Mount For A Posh Accent To Bring In Natural Lighting To Your Closed Floor Plan.
- Dimensions: 66-Inch Height, 30-Inch Width, 2-Inch Ext.
- Mount Or Lean: Multiple Placement Options - Lean Against The Wall For A Stylish Accent That Allows You To See Your Full Reflection, Or Mount Vertically Or Horizontally On Your Wall With The Included Mounting Hardware.
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Generous 3/4 Inch Bevel On A Quality 4Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed With Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
||2 in. x 30 in. x 66 in.
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.