A lavishly designed accent with a rich bronze finish and antique gold embellishments, this luxurious rectangular wall mirror delivers high fashion style in every inch of its ornate frame. The beveled silver mirror surface is perfectly-sized to frame the true accent in the room - your stunning outfit. Mount horizontally or vertically without worrying about adjusting crooked mirrors thanks to the innovative M-hook and preinstalled brackets that come in the box. This mirror is ideal for hanging in entryways, hallways, master bathrooms or living rooms, amplifying natural lighting while adding soft metallic detailing to your living spaces.
Height: 30 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 1.75 inches
•Weight: 12.32 pounds
- Classic wall mirror: the stunning hanging mirror with a bronze finish and gold highlights adds a sophisticated and airy look to your home decor
- Mirror finishing: this 0.75-inch beveled mirror with a glass thickness of 4mm backed with silver can be hung with pre-installed d-rings
- Dimensions: this mirror is 30 inches in height and 24 inches in width with a 1.75-inch extension
- Easy installation: easy-to-read, step-by-step guide provides clear instructions for setting up your new beveled mirror
- Transforming homes and lifestyles: rewriting the rules, challenging the status quo, and reimagining a new model of home décor that brings together the perfect balance of form, function, and inspiration under one company, one roof, one kenroy home
||Bronze with Gold Highlight
||2 in. x 24 in. x 30 in.
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.