Comfortably casual for endless design possibilities - the distressed white wood finish of this large rectangular mirror is the perfect finishing touch for any coastal, farmhouse or transitional living space. Easy to level with the included M-Hook, simply mount your mirror and make small leveling adjustments without taking it off the wall, or skip the hanging all together and lean it against the wall for an even more casual dressing room vibe. This quality silver backed mirror adds plenty of vintage charm without overwhelming your décor - perfect for tying together a room.
Height: 65.19 inches
•Width: 31.19 inches
•Length: 1.06 inches
•Weight: 25.74 pounds
- Farmhouse charm: distressed white wood finish and simple, pared down design finishes any farmhouse, cottage chic, french country or vintage style home
- Vintage finish: finished in white wood and lovingly distressed to create the perfect casual accent in entryways, bedrooms and living rooms
- Dimensions: 65 inch height, 31 inch width, 1 inch ext
- Quality mirror finishing: generous 3/4 inch bevel on this quality 4mm thick glass mirror backed by silver for longevity
- Innovative mounting hardware: four easy hang d-rings, includes m-hook for small leveling adjustments after mounting - no more crooked mirrors!
||Distressed White Wood
||1 in. x 31 in. x 65 in.
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.