Brighten your bohemian style room with this dazzling, floor mirror! Natural modern clean lines paired with a wooden finish to suite your personal sense of style. With its dark wood brown accents and wood grain finish this versatile mirror will accentuate your casual master bedroom décor. Easily hang the mirror and use the tall 65.48-inch height to see your entire reflection or lean against the wall for a bright and shiny accent that won t leave behind wall damage. Perfect for any luxe dressing room or rustic bedroom, this quality silver-backed mirror always catches you on your good side.
Height: 65.45 inches
•Width: 31.45 inches
•Length: 0.98 inches
•Weight: 28.82 pounds
- Rustic Wood Finishes: A Casual Wood Grain Finish, Accented With A Dark Wood Brown, Clings To The Contemporary Clean Lines Of The Frame, Creating A Bohemian Luxe Take On A Traditional Rectangular Mirror. The Tall Profile Allows You To See Your Full Reflection, Making This Mirror Perfect For Use In Modern Posh Dressing Rooms, Bedrooms And Bathrooms.
- Dimensions: 65.48-Inch Height, 31.48 -Inch Width, 0.98 -Inch Ext.
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Generous 5/8-Inch Bevel; Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||Brown and Wood Grain
||1 in. x 31 in. x 65 in.
||Polystyrene & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.