Organically inspired with a touch of clean-lined contemporary charm, this natural modern rectangular wall mirror is fit for any rustic lodge tucked away in the mountain side. Natural slate covers the frame of this mirror, adding style without adding unnecessary weight to make this mirror just as beautiful as it is easy to hang. Clean lined accents finished in a warm aged copper add contrast to the piece, adding a darker hue to the light swirling grays and greens of the slate. Designed to bring natural lighting to your living rooms, entryways, hallways, and dining rooms, this wall mirror is ready to add that perfect finishing touch to your rustic home décor.
Height: 38 inches
•Width: 28 inches
•Length: 0.813 inches
•Weight: 22 pounds
- Natural Slate Frame: This Natural Modern Wonder Adds A Touch Of Organic Charm To Your Rustic Home Décor. Constructed Of Genuine Natural Green Slate Without Adding Unnecessary Weight, This Wall Mirror Is Easy To Hang And Beautifully Complements The Aged Copper-Finished Accents On The Rectangular Frame. Hang Above Your Mixed Material Entryway Tables Or In An Organic-Inspired Natural Modern Living Room To Add Rustic Style And An Organic Finishing Touch To Your Elegant Lodge-Style Home.
- Dimensions: 38 Inch Height, 28 Inch Width
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||Slate Veneer with Aged Copper
||1 in. x 28 in. x 38 in.
||MDF & Slate
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.