Striking elegance comes in the form of this sophisticated mirror. The mirror is rectangular with a 40-inch and 30-inch width, giving the mirror a rather large footprint. The silver mirror is surrounded by a flared beveled mirror frame, bringing an elegant touch to the feature. With its elevated simplicity, you'll have plenty of mirror surface that can deliver a stylish piece into your space. This mirror can be hung vertically or horizontally, giving you versatility in how you can place it. Use it as a centerpiece on a feature wall in your living room where it can hang over a sofa or a console table.
Height: 40 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 2 inches
•Weight: 29.5 pounds
- Smooth Luxe Appearance: A Beveled Mirror Frame Gives This Flared Wall Mirror The Perfect Luxe Appearance. Expertly Well-Suited For Glam, Posh, Luxe, Traditional, Transitional And Classic Spaces, This Mirror'S Mirrored Frame And Elegant, Sophisticated Design Delivers Plenty Of Metallic Charm To Your Dressing Room, Bedroom, Closet Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 40 Inch Height, 29.83 Inch Width, 2.13 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror Horizontally Or Vertically With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||2 in. x 30 in. x 40 in.
||Wood & Glass
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.