This vintage Art-Deco inspired mirror brings suave style to your living room or entryway. The beveled mirrored frame adds geometric style while the generously sized central mirror helps boost the natural lighting in any living space. Hung vertically or horizontally, this mirror makes the perfect addition above your minimalist Mid Century Modern entryway table or your master bathroom vanity.
Height: 44 inches
•Width: 31.5 inches
•Length: 1 inches
•Weight: 28.7 pounds
- Vintage Art Deco Profile: Vintage Art-Deco Forms With A Bold Geometric Look - This Large Wall Mirror Adds Contemporary Retro Style To Your Modern Living Room, Entryway, Or Master Bathroom. Feel Like You'Re Stepping Into Your Own Great Gatsby-Inspired Mansion By Hanging Above Your Entryway Tables - The Geometric Mirrored Frame Helps Boost The Natural Lighting While Giving You A Chance To Check Your Reflection Before Heading Out For The Day.
- Dimensions: 44 Inch Height, 31.5 Inch Width, 1 Inch Ext
- Quality Mirror Finishing: Generous 6 Mm Bevel; Quality 4 Mm Thick Glass Mirror Backed By Silver For Longevity
- Easy Hang D-Rings: Quickly And Easily Hang Your New Mirror Horizontally Or Vertically With The Pre-Installed D-Rings
- Fuss-Free Leveling: Innovative M-Hook Allows You To Make Small Leveling Adjustments After Mounting - No More Crooked Mirrors!
||1 in. x 32 in. x 44 in.
||Horizontal or Vertical
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.